Friday, June 20, 2008

Vegas, Baby!



For our third anniversary, Ryan and I took a trip to Vegas. It was our very first trip without kids, and was a much needed break. We had SO much fun! We stayed at the Mirage and went to their lion/tiger/dolphin exhibit. We also saw the Beatles' Cirque Du Soleil show "LOVE" - it was SO SO GOOD! I loved it bad. Ryan also bought me a pedicure at the hotel's fancy salon (my Mother's Day gift). So I was really pampered. It was just an all-around wonderful trip. (Thanks to Keith & Margo for watching our children!)
You can't see our faces, but that's us at the Beatles show.

2 comments:

Afton said...

I am so jealous! I am still waiting for Greg to take me to a Cirque de Soleil show. Glad you finally got a vacation w/o kids.

Its been a while since I've checked your blog! Lots of entries - Yeah!

Rachael said...

What a fun trip! I'm so happy you guys left the kids behind and had time to yourselves. You guys need to come over and play in our slide. I know Thomas will love it. Lets do it next week!...Rachael