Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by Afton, so here goes...

5 Things on my to do list today:

1. pack for our camping trip
2. fold the rest of the laundry
3. clean toilet
4. shower and get ready
5. endure a car ride to our camping destination
(I'm not the best little passenger)

5 Jobs I've had:

1. Arctic Circle
2. Dental Assistant / clean dental office
3. Salesperson at Clothing Store briefly in college
4. Receptionist / Cashier at Car Dealership - my favorite job
5. Bookkeeper in Salt Lake, Scottsdale, and Phoenix

5 Places I've lived:

1. Preston, Idaho
2. various places in the Salt Lake City valley
3. Scottsdale, Arizona
4. Mesa, Arizona
5. Maricopa, Arizona

5 Favorite Snacks:

1. Any kind of fruit
2. Bread
3. see below...

5 Favorite Desserts:

1. Icecream: chocolate or strawberry
2. Chocolate cake with lots of buttercream frosting
3. Brownies
4. Fresh rice krispie treats
5. Any yummy pastry

5 Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. Ryan just discovered this about me after 3 years of marriage:
I hate when you're wiping off the kitchen table and
you have to push the crumbs into your hand - BLECH!
Doing dishes in general just disgusts me for some reason.
2. I am a pretty good speller. Spelling errors drive me crazy!
3. I hate being the center of attention.
4. I am a real homebody - I almost don't like vacationing.
Well, I love the thought of it, but once I'm on vacation for
a few days, I can't wait to get back home. Is that weird?
5. I used to love to draw and do art projects.

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire:

1. Build a fantastic new house, well a couple of houses, actually.
I'd love to have a summer home somewhere not so hot.
2. Travel :)
3. Save for my children.
4. Shop, shop, shop
5. Help my family.
6. Can I have six? Hire a cleaning lady!

5 Things I Love:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. My wonderful life.
4. Seeing things I'm trying to teach Thomas actually pay off.
5. Music and art.

There you have it! Have a fantastic 4th of July, everyone!

3 comments:

Boyles Blog said...

Terri,

I just noticed your blog when I was looking at Jessica Cooley's blog. Thanks so much for having everyone over for dinner!! The Indian tacos were so yummy. We will have to get together sometime to make bread and chat or just chat. If you want to check out our blog it is azboyles.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey Terri. I just found your blog as well and wanted to say hi. I'm excited to be in the Prim. Pres. with you. Thanks for coming and training me. Your blog is way cute! I think we're gonna have a lot of fun with all those sweet children!

jennaloha said...

Yeah, way to keep your blog secret, I just found it from Sara D's. If you don't mind I will add you to my blogroll. I like to add a lot of people to my list so I look really popular.