Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Andrew is 6 months

Not much has been going on lately. I just thought I would post a few pictures of the boys. I thought they were looking particularly cute in their Sunday clothes.
Andrew turned 6 months old yesterday.
Thomas always has to sit up on the table next to me EVERY time I feed Andrew now. You can see how he is keeping tuned in to the TV all the while.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hurray, now I don't have to swear at you on your blog, I love it when people don't force me to use foul words :) Is it possible that Andrew looks even more like Ryan than Thomas?! They are both getting so big! I need to plan a trip to see you all again.

Robyn said...

You know I think your kids are the most adorable things ever! Today in the nursery Thomas lined up all the animals. The way he said "animals" and named all of them just melted my heart!

smilingsarahbear said...

Your boys are so sweet. They must get their calm and sweet natures from their momma! I'm so grateful I get to serve with you and have gotten to know you better!