Hi there. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I miss you guys and I miss my calling so much. It is amazing how much they look alike. If you hadn't posted who was who I would not have been able to guess. They're so cute! Happy New Year!
Hi Terri! What a cute post! They DO look really similar! They're so cute! Thanks for your help with the PWD today! You're always so helpful. I ♥ that about you! Oh, and P.S....It's about time for a new post!☺ See ya!!
7 comments:
Hi there. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I miss you guys and I miss my calling so much. It is amazing how much they look alike. If you hadn't posted who was who I would not have been able to guess. They're so cute! Happy New Year!
That's crazy! they had me fooled!
Wow that is really crazy! Cute cute boys.
I can tell! I just look for the yellowish color in Thomas's nose. ;)
Cute pictures. When are you going to come to Wyoming and visit me?!?!
proud to say I got mose of them right! They are so cute!!
Hi Terri!
What a cute post!
They DO look really similar! They're so cute!
Thanks for your help with the PWD today! You're always so helpful. I ♥ that about you!
Oh, and P.S....It's about time for a new post!☺
See ya!!
Post a Comment